Welcome to Ensighten Manage!
If you receive a welcome email, you have 24 hours to use the link activate your Manage account. Should the link expire, navigate to the Ensighten log in page and then:
- Click the Forgot Your Password? link.
- Type your account name.
- Type your user name.
- Click Reset Password to receive a new activation link in the email address associated with your account.
For more information about logging in and passwords:
- See the Manage FAQ article How Do I Reset My Password.
- For help creating a password, see the article Choosing your Password.
- To reset your password, see the Manage FAQ article How Do I Reset My Password.
Learn the Basics
Once logged in to Manage, navigate to online help (click account name and choose Help) and get started using the platform.
New administrative users can get a clear picture of Ensighten permissions, system security, and more in the Admin section.
- New to Ensighten
- Release notes
- Manage -> Essentials -> The Technology: Learn about the key technology behind Manage.
- Manage -> Essentials -> The Platform: Learn the common functions that will help you become successful using the Manage platform.
- Tags: Step through selecting and customizing your first tag.
- Conditions: Understand the power of conditions and then walk through creating one.
Return to online help often for the latest release notes, workflow updates, and user tips.
As you become comfortable with the platform, see the online video training on the Ensighten website (no log in needed). You can work at your own pace through:
- Manage Technical Training Course covering topics such as Conditions, the Ensighten Data Layer, Reports and more.
After you've mastered the basics, come back here to the Support Portal. You will find answers to your more advanced questions, use cases, sample code, and find out about any known issues.
Visit the online video training section of the Ensighten website for advanced topics:
- SiteCatalyst Implementation via Manage covers implementation through QA and troubleshooting.
- Inform Training helps you set up automated tests to monitor the quality of your tag implementations.
If you have Ensighten Premium Support, contact your designated support representative for assistance.
We strongly recommend that you carefully test and QA all of you projects, tag deployments and conditions well in advance of holidays and weekends.
- If you have a question that is not time sensitive, send an email to Ensighten Support (firstname.lastname@example.org). This opens a case with our global support team. Be sure to provide as much information as possible, and, to get your case assigned fastest, let us know if your issue is:
- A General Inquiry, such as, where is the...".
- About the Platform, such as, "how do I...".
- An Implementation, such as, "why did my...".
- Create a Support Request using the online form right here on the Support Portal.
- Call Ensighten Support at +1 630 790 7099.
On weekends, holidays, and after hours Ensighten Support gives priority to online requests that impact business revenue or instances where Manage becomes unusable, you must be able to reproduce the steps that caused the problem. See the Support Severity Guidelines article and Ensighten Support Coverage for details.