- Navigate to Manage
- Click Forgot your password?
- Enter your Manage account
- Enter your Manage user name
- Click Reset Password
An new email with a link to setting your new password is sent to the email address associated to the user name on the account.
If the email link expires before you can change the password, you are prompted to have the email re-sent. When you receive the new link, continue with the reset as shown below.
- If you set up security questions:
- Type the answer to the security question and click CONTINUE.
- Type a new password, and then re-type the password to confirm. Click UPDATE MY PASSWORD to complete the reset.
- If you have not set up security questions:
- Type the new password and then type the same password a second time to confirm. Click UPDATE MY PASSWORD.
- Choose 3 security questions. You must type a unique answer for each question. Click SAVE to complete the reset.
- If your account uses Multi-factor Authentication (MFA):
- Type the current the Authenticator code from your mobile device.
- Click CONFIRM to continue.
SEE ALSO: About Passwords