Ensighten launched the Ensighten Frameworks app to provide users access to all of latest Ensighten frameworks. These frameworks are inteded to loaded before any deployment that requires them.
- Log in to your Manage account
- Navigate to the Apps section
- Search for Frameworks
- Launch the Ensighten Frameworks app by hovering over and clicking Configure
- To add frameworks, click the box next to the framework to change the dash to a check mark.
- Advance to Conditions and select your condition.
Choose the All Pages - Blocking (Synchronous) condition (formally named Global) since frameworks must load before any deployment that dependends on the framework to load.
- Advance to name your deployment, select your Space, add your comments, choose your labels, select your dependencies and execution time.
Your dependencies should be empty and your execution time should be Immediate to ensure it loads in time for tags that depend on the Framework.
- Review & Save
Don't forget to Enable, Commit, QA, and Publish!