Ensighten’s tagging servers have advanced load balancing that determine the servers that are fastest, available and healthiest and routes to them. If a single server or entire network fails, the load balancing automatically routes users to better performing networks.
Articles in this section
- Does Ensighten Support HTTP/2 Protocol?
- How Do I Simulate a Visitor Getting a Bad Response from the Ensighten TDN?
- How Do I Simulate a Visitor Who Cannot Hit the TDN Due to a Slow Connection?
- How Long Does It Take for a Tag (Deployment) to Go Live?
- What Happens If an Ensighten Tagging Server Fails?
- What Happens If Ensighten’s DNS Fails?
- What Happens If Ensighten’s DNS Load Balancer Fails?
- Where Does the Bootstrap Sync?
- Why is Ensighten Getting Blocked?