You can roll Deployments back to a previous state using Manage.
Using the rollback feature, you can return a deployment to a previous date before it was linked to a Condition. The rollback feature changes the current version of an edited, committed, or published Deployment to a previously published version.
Rolling back a Deployment will not roll back any associated Conditions as shown in the following simple example:
- Day 1 - Deployment X is created
- Day 2 - Deployment X is linked to Conditions A and B
- Day 3 - Deployment X is edited
- Day 4 - Condition A is edited and changed
- Day 5 - Deployment X is rolled back to Day 2
Rolling back to Day 2 returns Deployment X to the way it was before it was edited on Day 3. Condition A is not rolled back.
After the rollback, Deployment X functions as it did on Day 2 with Condition A functioning according the changes on Day 4.
Performing the Rollback
|NOTE: Rolling back a Deployment does not affect any associated Conditions.|
- Log in to Manage and navigate to Deployments.
- Select the Deployment you wish to rollback.
- In the Details pane, click History to expand the list of entries.
NOTE: There must be at least six history entries before you can rollback a deployment.
- Click the Click here for full history link, the View Code window appears.
- Scroll through the list of Deployment versions, when you locate the version to rollback, click the icon.
- Click OK to confirm the rollback.