If the Ensighten DNS fails, the Bootstrap object will immediately timeout and disable tagging on the customer site.
Articles in this section
- Does Ensighten Use a CDN?
- How Do I Simulate a Visitor Getting a Bad Response from the Ensighten TDN?
- How Do I Simulate a Visitor Who Cannot Hit the TDN Due to a Slow Connection?
- How Long Does It Take for a Tag (Deployment) to Go Live?
- What Happens If an Ensighten Tagging Server Fails?
- What Happens If Ensighten’s DNS Fails?
- What Happens If Ensighten’s DNS Load Balancer Fails?
- Where Does the Bootstrap Sync?
- Why is Ensighten Getting Blocked?