Deploying the Bootstrap.js file in the head of the page results in overall page performance gain. The entire Ensighten platform makes full use of code minimization, file compression and file caching to ensure that the entire process is as efficient as possible.
Articles in this section
- Can We Host the Bootstrap on Our Company Servers?
- Do I Need a Copy of the nexus SSL Certificate?
- Can I Implement the Bootstrap on an External Microsite?
- Can I Publish the Bootstrap File with a Different Name?
- Do I Have to Specify My Website Protocol for the Bootstrap?
- How can I create an Event for a specific Publish Path?
- How Can I List All My Tags and the Date They Last Fired?
- How Do I Disable the Page Performance Report Feature for My Account?
- How do I implement SAML?
- How Do I Reset My Password?