Ensighten’s mobile tag management platform consists of the following components:
- ENSIGHTEN MOBILE – Web platform that allows you to track events, collect data, and deploy mobile tags in your mobile apps.
- ANDROID LIBRARY – Android library that adds Ensighten to your Android app.
- ANDROID PLUGIN – Optional plugin that can be added to your Android app that unlocks additional features, such as automatic tracking of Page View and Click lifecycle events and connecting to Ensighten Mobile using 4-finger press.
- iOS (SWIFT) LIBRARY – Swift framework that adds Ensighten to your iOS app that is written primarily in Swift.
- iOS (OBJECTIVE-C) LIBRARY – Static objective-C library that adds Ensighten to your iOS app that is written primarily in objective-C.
- TAG DELIVERY NETWORK – High-availability, high-performance, geographically redundant network of data centers that is used to deploy tags in your mobile apps.