Adding a new app version
App versions allow you to define custom events and tags for specific versions of your app.
To add a new app version:
- Open the app for which you would like to add a new version.
- Using the APP VERSION dropdown, select the version that you would like to use as the baseline for the new version. The new version will be a copy of the baseline version and all events from the baseline version will be copied into the new version. For most apps, copies should be made using the default version as the baseline.
- Click the + icon on the top-right of the page:
- Enter the new app version.
- Click ADD.
NOTE: The new version will have all the copied events set to the new (enabled & uncommitted) event status. You will need to commit and publish the events to make those events available to users of that app version
Editing an app or app version
- Open the app that you would like to edit.
- Using the APP VERSION dropdown, select the version that you would like to edit.
- Click the pencil icon on the top-right of the page:
- You can make changes to the Manage Space, App Icon, Store URL, Batch Size, Refresh Interval, and Allow connections to Ensighten Mobile fields. You cannot make changes to the App Name, App Version, Application ID, and Operating System.
- Click SAVE.
Deleting an app or app version
- Open the app that you would like to delete.
- Using the APP VERSION dropdown, select the version that you would like to delete.
- Click the overflow icon (vertical ellipsis) on the top-right of the page and select Delete This Version:
- On the confirmation popup, enter the Application Name and App Version, separated by a hyphen.
- Click DELETE.
NOTE: If the deleted version was the only app version present in Ensighten Mobile, the app will be deleted from the list of apps.